We promote and facilitate highly effective and equitable work environments
We know that by creating a safe space to empower early childhood professionals to:
- Tap into their own strengths
- Foster professionalism and individual expertise
- Foster self-reflection
- Build trusting relationships
- Promote collaborative learning
- Create healthy communities
- Cultivate sustainability
They are better able to meet the needs of themselves, staff, children, and families.
Research and studies tell us that the number one reason people have difficulty working together is because of their individual and/or program Attitudes and Beliefs.
- Lack of communication and collaboration among districts, programs, and personnel
- Staff lack of preparedness to provide high quality services
- Turf issues between classroom staff and/or general education and special education staff and personnel
- Lack of respect among programs, personnel, and leadership.
Is this your program? Do you find yourself putting out constant fires instead of moving forward or making real changes?
Our foundational approach to systems change and training is based on Implementation Science research. We know that lasting change does not occur in one session. The best success occurs over time with thoughtful planning system-wide and gradual implementation of key steps to achieve a programs’ goal.
Contact us to get intensive support, coaching, training, and joint-planning for your program to build a stronger team to promote better outcomes for your staff and children.
Our intensive support program will work with you and your staff on:
- Understanding how to create positive working relationships with other adults in order to increase the likelihood of successful high quality early childhood practices.
- Building awareness of the importance of partnerships with other colleagues to create a sense of trust and belonging as a team.
- Helping team members identify their roles, strengths, and responsibilities in their team and their work.
- Understanding and articulating your organization’s purpose, mission, goals, and vision as well as operational strategies
- Knowing Common Teaming Development Components.
- Knowing powerful conversational and conflict resolution strategies.
- Providing recognition and rewards to yourself and one another.
Our Four Teaming Packages
"Dipping your Toe in the Water" Package!
Are you having trouble getting along with peers at work? Are folks struggling with stress, frustration, and lack of communication? We will help you tap into your own strengths and start to build trusting relationships.
"Wading in Knee-Deep" Package!
Do you have a vision of what you want and need your team to look like, but have constant tension among various staff members that trigger others and you want to pull everyone together? Let us help you create that dynamic team!
Improve your Swimming with Leadership Coaching and Technical Assistance!
Are you putting out squabbles or little fires and have no time left for big picture changes? You have some collaboration and teaming practices but find not much change or effect. We will work with you: leaders, directors, administrators, managers, and coordinators to organize, plan and build effective, sustainable teaming and leadership strategies to reach your specific goals.
"Swimming in the Deep End" Package!
Is staff turnover draining you and your resources? Stop wasting money and training time doing the same thing over and over with little change in quality!
Transform your entire program to be a highly effective, dynamic team. Create a healthy work community that promotes professionalism and boosts staff satisfaction.